Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Home ReSource - What a resource!


You've heard the name but have you actually been to Home ReSource or actually know what they do?  I had the pleasure of visiting there a few weeks back in need of a door. Didn't want to spend a lot of money so I thought I would check them out.

Wow! What an amazing place! It is a building materials re-use center and this place has everything from screws, a box tile or a full kitchen remodel. And can you save some bank! If you have a project that you are getting ready to start I would highly recommend visiting them at 1515 Wyoming before you get too deep and see what they have to offer for you next project/remodel.

Here are a few facts about Home ReSource -


     *Rates are competitive
     *If you donate materials you can receive a tax deduction
     *Saves about 95% of the energy that would be used to produce the same materials new
     *Helps people of all income levels improve their homes and neighborhoods
     *Did you know that lumber from earlier decades is more dense, drier and even stronger then     recent lumber? Even with nail holes!
     *They also work with local agencies to train men and women who have barriers to employment and teach them skills and get them into level entry positions.


Check them out :  http://www.homeresource.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Missoula, Montana
Missoula has been my home for over 30 years and I have been selling real estate for 21. My experience, knowledge and ability to "tell it like it is" has put me in the top 10% of agents in the Missoula market. My commitment to our community is strong and knowing that we can make a difference in someones life is equally as important to me.