Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FLIP THAT CALENDAR

Well, it appears as if January has come and gone and we need to flip the calendar once again.  I just have to say that it seems as though the real estate market is seeing a lot of activity for so early in the year.  Today, I had two listing appointments, and three market analysis appointments.  Many people are getting a "jump start" on getting their home on the market.  Others are discussing their options and want to know what they need to do to "get ready" to put their home on the market later his spring.  We do have some of our listings being shown too.  These are all good signs that our real estate market is beginning to see signs of life.  Interest rates are still great, inventory is strong, and it is a great time to buy!  

Our job is to help families analyze their options when it comes to housing.  We will meet with owners to answer questions, share ideas, and give a variety of choices that are currently available.  Selling and moving is not always the answer that we give.  We help owners explore the various directions that they can turn, depending on their current situation.  We also love to get the calls from sellers that are thinking about selling and need to know what they need to do to maximize their investment.  Sometimes the answers are very simple and cost effective, others take more money and time.   We will help determine the most "bang for the buck" if one is considering selling as an option.  Over the next few months I'll share some common questions and anwers that I get when it comes to home improvements.   I also have a great monthly newsletter full of helpful information for homeowners. Check it out:   http://realtytimes.com/147/DianeBeck

Have a great week and stay tuned for more
MAKE IT REAL...MISSOULA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Missoula, Montana
Missoula has been my home for over 30 years and I have been selling real estate for 21. My experience, knowledge and ability to "tell it like it is" has put me in the top 10% of agents in the Missoula market. My commitment to our community is strong and knowing that we can make a difference in someones life is equally as important to me.